Apple released a new update in less than a week after deploying iOS 10.1 on all iPhones, iPads and iPods eligible.
The new firmware iOS 10.1.1 has a size of 70 MB Although it may seem a minor update, it actually corrects a critical bug found in IOS 10.1. Many users noticed shortly after upgrading their devices to iOS 10.1 the information in their medical application has been erased without warning.
According to early reports, it may be that the health data have been completely erased devices. Now it came to light that the data was just hidden in the background and by updating to the new iOS 10.1.1, users can get access to this information
How to install the latest iOS update v10.1.1 on iPhone, iPads and iPods:
Via OTA (Over-The-Air):
1. Settings >> General >> Software Update
[Tip: Users who want to install the update directly on the device via OTA must, before downloading the new firmware operating system, enough storage space in the device and ensure that the device has a longer battery life at 50%.
Apple iOS 10.1 published; Brings the portrait mode, security patches and more [full change-log]
1. Back up your iPhone or iPad with iCloud or via iTunes.
2. Launch iTunes on your Mac or PC.
3. Make sure you are on the latest version of iTunes. Go to About, then click Scan for updates or iTunes.com.
4. Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch if it is not already.
5. Click on iPhone, iPad or iPod in the upper left part of the navigation.
6. Click the Check update in the first section containing information on your device. Alternatively, you can click on restore instead if you want to do a cleaning with a software update.
7. An update must be recognized, click Download and update from the context menu and accept the terms and conditions.
8. Unlock your device with your access code when prompted to continue the upgrade.